Residents of Oak Meyer Gardens freely elect neighbors to serve as officers on the association board. Board members are volunteer leaders who meet regularly to discuss pertinent details about running the neighborhood, in accordance with the association bylaws.
Have a question for the board? Send an email via the site contact form.
WE NEED YOU!
The Oak Meyer Gardens’ Board of Directors is seeking a few new members to replace several who have completed their term. The Board is specifically in need of a person with financial oversight experience.
Last November, our residents voted to increase the size of the Board from seven to as many as nine members. The Nominating Committee is actively seeking residents who are interested in learning more about Board participation. New members are elected at the November Annual meeting and their two-year term begins December 2020.
- Examples of the Oak Meyer Gardens Board of Directors activities are:
- Monument Repair and replacement
- Monument and Community Beautification
- Safe social engagement activities in the age of Covid
- New resident outreach
- Block captain program expansion
- Newsletters and Website outreach
- Financial resource development and oversight
- Committee and Board development
- Monthly Board Meetings
It takes involvement, commitment and some time to continue the work listed above, as well as to look for new ways to improve and increase the livability of our OMG neighborhood.
If you are interested in discussing Board participation, please contact: