UPCOMING EVENTS & MEETINGS
Thursday, March 23 | City Leaf & Brush Pick Up
Curbside leaf and brush collection rules:
- Sacks and bundles should be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on the regularly-scheduled trash day, but not before 3:00 p.m. on the previous day.
- No more than 20 sacks and bundles per household.
- Sacks and bundles must not weigh more than 40 pounds each.
- Use only paper lawn debris sacks. No plastic bags.
- If you seal the sacks, use masking tape only; do not use plastic or duct tape.
- No grass clippings. No trash.
- All branches must be bundled. Branches must not be more than 3 inches in diameter.
- Bundles of branches must not be more than 2 feet in diameter and not more than 4 feet long.
- Use twine or jute rope to tie bundles; do not use wire or plastic tape.
- If wet weather is forecast, cover sacks and bundles with clear plastic.
If sacks and bundles are not collected on the scheduled trash day, residents must contact 311 within 24 hours. For questions or to report service-related issues, please call 311 or 816.513.1313.
Saturday, April 15, 9-11 am | Donut Truck Saturday
Enjoy donuts from Cowtown Mini Donuts KC. The truck will be on Cherry just south of Rockhill Road.
Saturday, May 13 | Spring Dumpster Day
Leaf and brush dumpster guidelines:
- Only leaves and brush are allowed in the dumpster.
- Yard debris must be in a paper lawn bag or a cardboard box.
- Tree limbs can be up to 10″ in diameter and 6′ in length.
- Please do not place plastic bags or trash in the dumpster. The state does not allow leaves and brush in the landfill.
Trash dumpster guidelines:
- Dumpsters are for common household trash only.
- Please do not place leaves and brush, tires, household hazardous waste or appliances in the dumpster.
- No construction trash.
November | Annual Membership Meeting
TBD | Summer Social with Cornhole Competition & Ice Cream Truck
Monthly HOA Board Meetings
6:00 pm on the second Monday of each Month
Rotating location – Please contact the board at email@example.com for meeting location
NOTE: Depending on the availability of meeting space or the fluctuation of COVID-19, board meetings might be conducted online; please reach out to the board at firstname.lastname@example.org for online attendance details.