WHO: Oak Meyer Gardens’ residents. Please bring your ID.
WHEN: Saturday, October 12, 2019 from 8:00 am – Noon.
WHERE: Research Hospital – Brookside Campus, 6675 Holmes Road.
Dumpsters will be placed in the Southeast Corner of the parking lot of the hospital nearest to Holmes Road and the University Academy building.
(See Map Below.)
WHAT: We will have 2 trash dumpsters and 1 yard waste dumpster.
A scrapper will be there to collect metal.
We will also have a giveaway area for free items in good shape.
Leaf and brush guidelines:
- Only leaves and brush are allowed in the yard waste dumpster.
- Yard debris must be in a paper lawn bag or a cardboard box.
- Tree limbs can be up to 10″ in diameter and 6′ in length.
Please do not place plastic bags or trash in the yard waste dumpster.
Trash dumpster guidelines:
- Trash dumpsters are for common household trash only.
- Please do not place leaves and brush, tires, household hazardous waste* or appliances in the dumpster.
- The State of Missouri does not allow leaves or brush in the landfill.
*No hazardous waste will be accepted. This means no old paint cans, paint thinner, batteries, old gasoline, chemicals, etc.
Important Stipulations: If you have household hazardous waste that needs to be disposed, please visit http://recyclespot.org to learn more about where and when to dispose of it.
We’d like to thank Research Medical Center for allowing us the use of their parking lot for our Dumpster Day.