Our first Dumpster Day of the year is this Saturday. Don’t miss this great chance for you to do some late spring cleaning and get rid of that pile of stuff taking up unwanted room in your garage or basement. It’s also a great chance to clean up your yard and bring those piles of sticks or yard waste that has kept growing all spring long.
WHO: Oak Meyer Gardens residents who are current on their annual dues.
WHEN: Saturday June 18, 2016 from 8 AM – NOON.
WHERE: Research Hospital – Brookside Campus. 6675 Holmes Rd. Dumpsters will be placed in the Southwest Corner of the parking lot of the hospital nearest to Holmes Rd and the University Academy building. (See Map below)
WHAT: We will have 2 trash dumpsters and a yard waste dumpster.
Household Trash dumpster guidelines:
- Dumpsters are for common household trash only.
- Please do not place leaves and brush, tires, household hazardous waste or appliances in the dumpster.
*Please no hazardous waste, as we can’t put it in the dumpster. This means no old paint cans, paint thinner, batteries, old gasoline, chemicals, etc. Important Stipulations:
If you have household hazardous waste that needs to be disposed, please visit recyclespot.org to learn more about where and when to dispose it.
Leaf & brush dumpster guidelines:
- Only leaves and brush are allowed in the dumpster.
- Yard debris must be in a paper lawn bag or a cardboard box.
- Tree limbs can be up to 10″ in diameter and 6′ in length.
- Please do not place plastic bags or trash in the dumpster. The State of Missouri does not allow leaves and brush in the landfill.