The following is the agenda for the February board meeting of the Oak Meyer Gardens HOA. The meeting will be held Monday February 20th at 6 pm at 2 East Gregory on the 3rd floor. The first portion of the meeting is open to all neighbors living in the Oak Meyer Gardens homes associations.
Monthly Oak Meyer Gardens Board Meeting
Monday February 20, 2017
6 – 6:30 PM
- Open forum for OMG neighbors with questions, concerns, suggestions.
6:30 – 7:30 PM
- Discuss 2017 Landscaping plan with Dylan Malone of Next Level Lawn Care
- Discuss and plan 2017 events to finalize dates
- Finalize committees and prepare email to all neighbors expressing interest
- OMG Beautification Committee: Overseeing common areas and work to improve / maintain the beauty of Oak Meyer Gardens in general.
- OMG Social Committee: Plan and execute OMG summer social and dumpster day, along with creating more regular social events for neighborhood. Also act as welcoming committee to new neighbors and new homeowners in OMG.
- OMG Digital Connections Committee: Oversee website and social media platforms as well as revival of OMG Acorn newsletter.
- OMG Branding Committee: Work on re-branding for Oak Meyer Gardens.
- Block Captain Committee: Establish block captain program throughout neighborhood. (See Reverse for more details)
- Financial Update from Dawn Swenson
Block Captain Program
Block Captain committee will create and oversee block captain program in Oak Meyer gardens with the objectives of:
Improving communication throughout neighborhood
Rapid dissemination of information
Keep database of contact info
Make blocks more close-knit
Welcome new neighbors
Block Captain Program Positions
- Neighborhood Program Leader
- Coordinates all block program initiatives
- Attends Monthly meeting with KCPD
- Individual block captains
- Maintain contact info for their block
- Welcome New Neighbors
- Keeps contact with Program Leader