OAK MEYER GARDENS
Board of Directors
Minutes of Regular Meeting
January 09 2017
CALL TO ORDER
President Jerry Rowan called the meeting to order at 6:00 p.m. at 2 East Gregory Blvd, Suite 300.
- Jerry Rowan,President
- Laura Katz, Vice President
- Dawn Swenson, Treasurer
- David Hulsen, Secretary
Others Present – none
- Laura recommended the issuance/mailing of a ‘palm card’ that would have key dates for 2017 on them. This is typically a half sheet of paper with dates for socials, dumpster days, etc.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
The minutes of the November 20, 2016 meeting were approved as submitted. There was no meeting in December.
Treasurer reported recent financial transactions.
- Landscaping: David to email the bidders who participated in the 2016 RFP. The contract begins March 1, 2017 and will end February 28, 2019. David will explain the decision factors, which included bother landscaping and snow removal.
- Monuments: Pictures were available of 65th Terr and Cherry and 65th and Cherry to discuss the progress. Jerry to follow-up with Van Liews.
- Event Calendar: The Board is setting dates for the 2017 events.
- Website and Branding: Dilara Yilmaz might be a good contact to design the palm card with key dates. She might also have some design ideas for the website, which is on the WordPress platform.
NEXT MEETING DATE.
The next Board meeting is scheduled for February 20 2017.
7:15 p.m. Meeting adjourned.
David Hulsen: Secretary
January 09, 2017